Best VPNs for Android 2019
$2.99 per month
|Visit Site NordVPN Review|
$5.99 per month
|Visit Site Hotspot Shield Review|
$7.99 per month
|Visit Site Hide My Ass Review|
$6.67 per month
|Visit Site ExpressVPN Review|
$2.87 per month
|Visit Site PureVPN Review|
$1.25 per month
|Visit Site ZoogVPN Review|
$5.49 per month
|Visit Site AirVPN Review|
$5.83 per month
|Visit Site StrongVPN Review|
$6.49 per month
|Visit Site IPVanish Review|
$4.99 per month
|Visit Site TunnelBear Review|
- Military Grade Encryption
- 5100+ Superfast Servers
- Ultra Secure, Zero Logs
- Easiest VPN on the Market
- Supports All Platforms
- 45-Day Money-Back
- Save 54% on a 1 year subscription
- VPN with a free trial
- 880 + Servers in 279+ Countries
- Save up to 43% on 1 year subscription
- Easy to use
- Fastest VPN on the Market
- 1,500+ servers in 94 Countries
- Ultra Secure, No Logs
- Save up to 48% on a 1 year subscription
- 750+ Servers in 140+ Countries
- Unlimited Server Switching
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Save up to 74% on a 2 year subscription
- VPN with a free version
- Easy-to-Use Apps
- Save 90% on a 2 year subscription
- 42+ Servers & 500+ IP’s
- 210+ Servers & 210+ IP’s
- Save 36% on a 1 year subscription
- To 5 connections at the same time
- Easy to use
- Save 42% on a 1 year subscription
- 5 Simultaneous Connections
- 1010+ Servers in 90 countries
- Email support is great
- Save up to 46% on a 1 year subscription
Everything you need to know about VPN for Android
How to Setup VPN for Android
- Unlock the device;
- Turn up the Settings application;
- Select “VPN” section;
- In the upper right corner you will find the “+” sign, touch it;
- Select the needed protocol and enter all the information;
- Save the actions;
- Select VPN server (you will need to enter a username and password);
- You can also press the menu button with three dots to constantly enable the VPN.
It’s hard to imagine your usual day without using a phone or going online. In this regard, there is a need to be more careful when connecting to public networks, using the access point in open locations, and also to be witty if you want to use various sites during the trip. The technological online world hides many threats to security and the protection of personal data. Especially, recently it became known that Internet providers can transfer their client database to third parties without the knowledge of their users for the purpose of cash gain. When using VPN, you can rest assured that your data will be safe and securely encrypted, which will protect you from unwanted eyes. VPN services can easily connect to various servers located in all corners of the world, as well as download and view various Internet resources, bypassing all locks. But unfortunately, not all VPNs make it possible to use them on Android. Therefore, all Android fans need to make sure that the provider that you like has an Android application before making your final choice. With a large selection of different services, it is difficult to determine the best VPN app for Android. We are here to help you!
Why you need to use a VPN for Android
Wherever you send traffic, whether it’s your work or home laptop, or a phone, it should be protected. VPN provides such an opportunity. We will try to explain in more detail about the importance of VPN for Android and why its use will be very helpful for you. Therefore, using a VPN on your Android:
- Makes your Internet connection safe;
- Removes geo-lock (well suited for Netflix streaming);
- Allows you to download and view online files without buffering;
- Keeps your personal information secure;
- Protects your anonymity on the Internet.
Most likely, you never even thought about the need to hide your Internet traffic. Nevertheless, every day you go online, send photos, use social networks for communication. It’s unlikely you would like it if someone had access to all your data or watched your online activity, even if you did not send anything personal. We recommend using the VPNs in order to protect your data and be confident in your privacy. This applies both to the protection against spying from the Internet provider, and the provider of mobile services. Of course, this is not the only reason why you should use the services of VPN, it is one of the most important and popular. We are sure, you will really enjoy a safe browsing of websites, reliable access, and quality constant communication.
Reasons to use VPN for Android
- Online Confidentiality. Your Internet connection is very vulnerable since your Internet provider has the right to use your data, reselling it without your permission. Also, you are exposed to hackers who can view your online activity and even see the applications that you use. This is possible due to your IP address. During the use of VPN, you can easily hide or change your IP address by connecting to any VPN server available to you.
- Removing the Geo-lock. Everyone at least once faced with a blocked in your region or country website or Internet resource, access to which you need urgently. Agree that this is a very unpleasant and embarrassing moment for your comfortable Internet use. VPN provider will help you avoid such inconveniences and quickly unlock any site you need. This function is especially useful for you when traveling, or when you are abroad and want to watch a movie or you need to quickly and safely transfer any files on the network.
- Quick Access to the Restricted Sites. Internet providers in most countries impose certain restrictions on the use of determined sites. For example, in China, you will encounter the problem of visiting Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. And in the UK you will not be able to use the services of torrent sites (KickAss Torrents and The Pirate Bay). Moreover, educational institutions and some companies also use a similar concept of blocking sites. Therefore, having a VPN application for your Android you can quickly and without problems connect to any sites and avoid censorship on the Internet at any time you wish.
- Secure Connection to Public Wi-Fi Points. Connecting to open points of Wi-Fi in public places such as a cinema, cafe, supermarket, railway station or airport you do not think about the security of your data. However, these access points are very vulnerable and can be used by cybercriminals to break into your device. Using the provider’s VPN services, before you connect your phone to public Wi-Fi, you block the channels to your device, thereby keeping your data safe.
- Anonymous Download. Downloading or uploading files using P2P software that uses uTorrent, the system will automatically add your IP address to the torrent stream. Moreover, the IP address of every client who downloads or adds a file is recorded in the log of records. This is the usual algorithm of actions of the Peer-to-peer protocol. Thus, IP addresses can easily be tracked by the copyright protection service. To avoid such problems, you can hide your IP-address through the VPN and anonymously download torrents.
What is the best VPN for Android
When choosing a VPN provider, pay attention to its compatibility with the Android operating system. Fortunately, this is one of the most widely used systems in all parts of the world, characterized by rapid development. Thanks to this, almost all the best VPNs provide applications for Android. What is a good Android VPN? By and large, these are the same features that are inherent in the usual reliable VPN. This includes high connection speed, minimal or total lack of registration, high-quality encryption and maximum security and online privacy. We also recommend paying attention to the country in which the main VPN provider office is located, as some countries have strict data regulation. For example, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada and most of the countries of Western Europe have a strong legislative base in relation to tracking and storing information. Despite the reliability of some VPN providers located in these countries, it is better to give preference to countries with more loyal jurisdiction. However, good VPNs have server coverage around the world. An easy-to-use application also plays an important role. The simpler the connection the better. Hardly you will want to mess around with the application for a long time, understanding its settings. In this case, you will rarely use it, and your device will be unprotected, which will call into question the use of such an application. Another good tip is to look at the reviews and comparisons of several VPNs, finding out how users are responding about the provider and its application. The more different sites in detail consider the same Android VPN, the more attention it deserves from you. In any case, your outfit should be based on your own wishes and expectations. The better you determine the purpose for which you plan to use the Android VPN application, the more suitable one you can choose.
Benefits of using the best VPN for Android
Thinking about how much information you transmit every day via the Internet, the need to protect your data becomes an important element. Using a VPN with an Android operating system has its advantages, which we will give you below.
- Security is one of the key points. Even large corporations cannot feel as secure as possible in the online world. VPN will give you a sense of confidence in your security and the safety of your data from cyber-attacks and hacking.
- Anonymity is also provided for by VPN application for Android. Make sure that the selected VLN provider does not keep records of your online activity and use any Internet resources safely. VPN will ensure your privacy and anonymity. Moreover, some providers give a way to pay for services using Bitcoin, making you completely anonymous for any services.
- Geo-blocking is very annoying, especially if you are tuning in to watch your favorite movie, but you cannot bypass the site’s protection system in your area. Using VPN services, you can easily connect to any server that bypasses protection. In this way, you gain access to various Internet resources without any problem.
- Censorship is also a problem often encountered by the user. Regardless of its scale, access to the site may be prohibited. To solve this situation perfectly fit the Android VPN. It will get you rid of annoying pop-ups, warnings, and errors. You can make online purchases or simply use the sites that you like.
- Downloading P2P files will become even faster and easier with the help of VPN. It will provide you with the highest level of security during the download, and also help you avoid interrupting the connection, creating convenient and quality conditions.
How to choose the best VPN for Android
Why choose TopVPNchoice?
20+ VPN services
09 July 2018
During an Internet session, each person encountered such a nuisance […]
05 May 2018
With the rising wave of technologies and development around the […]