Best VPN services for China 2019
$2.99 per month
|Visit Site NordVPN Review|
$6.67 per month
|Visit Site ExpressVPN Review|
$1.25 per month
|Visit Site ZoogVPN Review|
$4.99 per month
|Visit Site GOOSEVPN Review|
$4.99 per month
|Visit Site TunnelBear Review|
- Military Grade Encryption
- 5100+ Superfast Servers
- Ultra Secure, Zero Logs
- Easiest VPN on the Market
- Fastest VPN on the Market
- 1,500+ servers in 94 Countries
- Ultra Secure, No Logs
- Save up to 48% on a 1 year subscription
- VPN with a free version
- Easy-to-Use Apps
- Save 90% on a 2 year subscription
- 42+ Servers & 500+ IP’s
- VPN with a free 30-days trial
- Easy to use
- Save 62% on a 1 year subscription
- 72 + servers & 75+ IP
- VPN with a free version
- Easy-to-Use Apps
- 700+ Servers & 200K+ IP’s
Most popular categories:
Everything You Should Know About VPN for China
Technology has improved human life and increased its level of development and living standards. One of the most significant innovations that seem to have completely dominated the modern world is the use of the Internet. Without a doubt, the Internet has become the part of our daily lives, and everything seems to be related to it. With a simple gadget such as a phone, you can access any website using search engines like Google Chrome. Social media has become the most significant platform on the Internet today as more and more people join to connect to the digital world. However, one of the most important things is the security issue:
- There were situations when people entered the Internet from their homes and were robbed.
- Cybercriminals and bullies pitched on the Internet searching for unsuspecting users and later attach them.
- Hacking is another common practice that gives people many headaches as they corrupt essential information.
The solution lies in the same place. Internet technology continues to grow, and today, the use of VPN is a sure way to keep off prying eyes.
Using VPN in China
Each country has its own laws regarding the use and app of the Internet, and China, which is one of the world’s most developed countries, is no exception. One of the most important questions that people have – is using the VPN provider on Chinese territory legal? The legal issues associated with the use of VPN in China are highly questionable because China seems to be at the forefront of technology. Therefore, it is rather strange that using VPN in China is prohibited. The stapes have been taken to remove VPN from the Apple store. This will be a big hit for the iPhone, iPad and MAC users, who depend on iOS. VPN provides an excellent firewall for Internet users, and you cannot understand how to work without it. There are a lot of VPN providers that do not have offices and employees working in China. Such VPNs do not have practical state agreement. They are considered to operate illegally. Despite this, the use of VPN is not unlawful. There were no situations in which users were penalized for using VPN in China.
Keep in mind, if you use Android device, and plan a trip to China, we recommend that you take care of the VPN subscription in advance. Despite the fact that Android is one of the most popular mobile systems in China, you may experience some inconvenience. This is because China has blocked Google services, which include connection to the Google Store. Because of this, creators are forced to remove Android from Google and its proposals and build a plug only for China.
Why is it banned in China?
The concern that the government has felt for VPN is that telecom and technology companies can sell VPN services to customers. The suggestion for a complete ban on VPN in China began in early January 2017, a step that would later affect some of the best VPNs for China, but one that was seen to be necessary. It is strange, however, that since the government blocked the use of VPN, they did not cut off the VPN service forever, and this makes one wonder why? It could be because there is paramount importance in using VPN that cannot be denied. Many VPN providers do not work in China at all because it can greatly affect their business.
What happens if you use?
As a foreigner, you do not have a big problem with using VPN in this country for the first time. However, there were situations when devices of users who apply VPN were completely disabled. The question of whether a VPN is banned in China can be viewed from an individual position and those who have experienced it.
List of popular websites banned in China
If you are planning a trip or moving to China, you need to know that you will encounter some restrictions. You will not be able to access Google, as well as any other related service. Unfortunately, your limitations do not end here. Below you will find a list of sites that the Chinese government prefers to block:
- Google Maps,
To access these services, you need to establish a VPN for China. It will make your IP address invisible, replacing it with the address of the server to which you connect. If you are in China and want to use all services without problems, we advise you to choose the UK or US server. On the other hand, China has services that operate exclusively in the country. Thus, you may have connection problems entering streaming services such as Youku and Tudou if the server you are using is outside of the country. In this case, a great idea is to connect to the VPN servers placed on the continent part of China.
How to choose the best VPN for China?
- Package plans. If you are planning a trip to China for a month or so, then you had better choose a VPN with a monthly plan. Nevertheless, pay attention to what supplementary services that will be available for you. These include simultaneous connections, encryption protocols, and datum restrictions. Each this option may have some dissimilarities depending on the chosen VPN company, the plan (for a month, a year, etc.) and the package of services.
- Money back guarantee. Some VPN providers may show various results depending on the region in which you are located. The main reason for this is the Great Firewall. To make it as comfortable as possible to get around this problem, we advise you to choose VPN, which provide a money back guarantee. Thus, you can claim a refund if the VPN service does not properly work in your area.
- Customer support. It is best to give preference to the VPN provider, which has several support channels. These include frequently asked questions, electronic ticketing and technical support in real time. Furthermore, before making your choice, we suggest to try out the VPN support system. Thus, you will be able to understand all their service features and assess the efficiency and effectiveness of their assistance.
- OpenVPN protocol with TCP port 443. The SSTP protocol for Windows uses port 433 by default. This makes it an excellent option for VPNs that support it. If you use OpenVPN with TCP Port 443, your incoming and outgoing traffic will look like regular HTTPS one. This is still profitable because HTTPS is the basement of all Internet security protocols.
- The number of proposed protocols. In addition to the basic protocol OpenVPN on TCP Port 443, it is worth checking the VPN for the presence of other protocols. Great Firewall stops up and disables various VPN services, so you need to select the provider’s VPN, which offers such protocols as PPTP, SSTP, L2TP / IPSec and IKEv2.
- Stealth servers. They hide your VPN connection using the SSH or SSL tunnel. With the help of these stealth servers, you can be completely confident in your secrecy and maximum protection from filtering and content control by third parties.
- Suggested levels of encryption. The best VPN for China should provide AES 256 bit encryption. This encryption belongs to the military class and gives reliable data security from Great Firewall’s Deep Packet Inspection. It encodes all your traffic, so that your messages become illegible.
- Simultaneous connections. You can use one account for several simultaneous connections at once. You and your friends can enjoy a safe connection, uninterrupted speed, and modern VPN update.
Why choose TopVPNchoice?
20+ VPN services
09 July 2018
During an Internet session, each person encountered such a nuisance […]
20 April 2018
Before you get on the board with the use of […]
05 May 2018
With the rising wave of technologies and development around the […]
07 May 2018
Most of the people do not get access to most of […]