Best VPN services for Germany 2019
$6.67 per month
|Visit Site ExpressVPN Review|
$4.99 per month
|Visit Site TunnelBear Review|
$4.99 per month
|Visit Site Hide.me Review|
$4.99 per month
|Visit Site GOOSEVPN Review|
$2.99 per month
|Visit Site NordVPN Review|
- Fastest VPN on the Market
- 1,500+ servers in 94 Countries
- Ultra Secure, No Logs
- Save up to 48% on a 1 year subscription
- VPN with a free version
- Easy-to-Use Apps
- 700+ Servers & 200K+ IP’s
- VPN with a free trial. No credit card information required
- Easy-to-Use Apps
- 130+ Servers & 1300+ IP’s
- VPN with a free 30-days trial
- Easy to use
- Save 62% on a 1 year subscription
- 72 + servers & 75+ IP
Everything you should know about VPN in Germany
Virtual private network – VPN, was for organizational use, where their employees had to connect to their organization’s computer server from different points. It creates a secure and virtual private network between the organization’s head office and their other offices. This is dining their employees to have access to important documents or services, on the organization’s server and website, from their different locations – securely. A VPN works by creating a virtual tunnel between computers and servers and encrypts data that goes through it. Consequently, it prevents hackers, government, ISPs (Internet service providers) or anyone from snooping on your Internet activities. Ordinary, VPN can hide your location from surveillance, especially when accessing blocked or restricted contents or websites. Moreover, you can use VPN just to hide your location, for online security and to remain anonymous. In most countries, like Germany, some popular sites, and services; including some videos on YouTube are banned. Twitter and Facebook are restricted because of hate speech and violence-inciting contents. Notwithstanding, these sites and services are accessible using a VPN service in Germany. A VPN has three components that the best VPN in Germany should have:
- Security protocol – They use security protocols to protect your information when you use a VPN to get access to an online content, via a browser like Chrome. The protocol created by a VPN network is secure.
- Encryption – When you create a protocol, ordinarily it has no restrictions, but VPN protocols change that. The VPN protocol works in-hand with a strong encryption, depending on the VPN service you use; VPN services in Germany have strong encryption. Consequently, it protects you from hackers and German government monitoring.
- Servers – When you access a website using Chrome or another browser, you send out data to a server, with a request. Consequently, your data query comes back to your device, in form of the website information requested. More so, when using a VPN service in Germany, the VPN server receives your data first, and then sends your request to the right server. The VPN server acts as an encrypted tunnel, protects your data (password and bank details) because it stays on the VPN server.
Why use a VPN in Germany
German citizens know quite well how the government cooperates with intelligence agencies to intercept their information. If you don’t ever want to be watched, or feel watched, then it’s time to get a VPN, it protects you and retains your Internet freedom. The Bundestag in 2009 and 2015 passed a law for mandatory data retention in Germany, to strengthen German’s cover security. Ordinarily, German Internet service and telecommunications providers collect but do not keep your data. But this law mandates them to do so if they want to run in Germany. It’s illegal to download a movie for free, and movies in theaters are not available legally online. Such downloads are copyright infringements and are illegal in Germany. Notwithstanding German laws and restrictions, you can use the best VPN in Germany to get access to your Internet content. It is legal to use, here are some more reasons to subscribe to a VPN service in Germany if you plan to visit anytime soon.
- Blocked contents – with the best VPN service in Germany you can get access to restricted and banned contents and services; Netflix is allowed for streaming only, Hillary Clinton campaign videos; game videos with copyrighted music on YouTube, some blogs, cartoons, books on Nazi, WhatsApp (because it’s encryption is against German law) and an article in Economist magazine is banned. Pair to pair sites like Bit torrents are banned, VPN services in Germany solves that.
- Hide your IP and Location – a VPN service in Germany masks your IP and your location. It prevents the government and ISP from pinpointing your location and monitoring you. With a change of your IP, you can save money when booking online tickets or purchase online.
- Security – VPN services encrypt your data and keep you safe from government monitoring and Internet surveillance. Only you can protect yourself, your privacy depends on you. Subscribe to a VPN service in Germany now, and secure your data.
Why choose TopVPNchoice?
20+ VPN services
09 July 2018
During an Internet session, each person encountered such a nuisance […]
07 May 2018
Most of the people do not get access to most of […]