Best VPNs for PC 2019
$2.99 per month
|Visit Site NordVPN Review|
$6.67 per month
|Visit Site ExpressVPN Review|
$4.99 per month
|Visit Site TunnelBear Review|
$3.88 per month
|Visit Site PrivateVPN Review|
$6.49 per month
|Visit Site IPVanish Review|
$5.83 per month
|Visit Site StrongVPN Review|
- Military Grade Encryption
- 5100+ Superfast Servers
- Ultra Secure, Zero Logs
- Easiest VPN on the Market
- Fastest VPN on the Market
- 1,500+ servers in 94 Countries
- Ultra Secure, No Logs
- Save up to 48% on a 1 year subscription
- VPN with a free version
- Easy-to-Use Apps
- 700+ Servers & 200K+ IP’s
- 100+ Servers & 7100+ IP’s
- Easy-to-Use Apps
- Save 62% on a 1 year subscription
- 5 Simultaneous Connections
- 1010+ Servers in 90 countries
- Email support is great
- Save up to 46% on a 1 year subscription
Everything You Should Know About VPN for PC
What is the best VPN for PC
Using VPN program to access the unsecured Internet is the way to go for anyone who wants to protect himself online from snoops, spies and anyone who wants to steal or monetizes his data. When you make use of VPN, you will be able to unblock geo-limited services and contents. The best VPN allows you to surf the internet without fear by securing all your online activities.
Why do you need to use VPN for PC
It is advisable you subscribe to a VPN for your PC in order to guarantee that all your online activities are completely safe and secured from people who may want to steal your information or harm you. The following are some of the reasons you need to always use a VPN for your PC whenever you go online.
Browse the web securely on public Wi-Fi
Free Wi-Fi abound everywhere. So what comes to mind when you find one is to quickly log in and start browsing the web, checking your emails, viewing your social media profile and connecting with friends and family. This action will leave you vulnerable as you are browsing over an unencrypted network and your data can be stolen by anyone. Also, malware from other online sources or computer can find its way into your PC through the router. More importantly, a free Wi-Fi on offer could be a phishing trap. Do not be a victim of these attacks, protect yourself with a VPN and browse securely on all public Wi-Fi.
Bypass Location based Restrictions
VPN allows you to bypass geographic restriction and stream contents and movies from Netflix and other online contents which are not originally available for your home country.
Defeat government censorship
In some part of the world, the government have placed restrictions on her citizen from accessing certain websites. If you live in such country, the only option available to you, if you want to access such websites, is for you to make use of VPN. This is because, with the use of VPN, all data coming from and entering your PC will be encrypted so as relevant authorities will not be enabled to track and know what you are doing or which websites you are viewing.
Automatically Encrypt Everything
With a VPN client on your PC, all data emanating from your PC will be encrypted. In fact, any online activity you carry out with the VPN app running and connected to a selected server will be encrypted.
How to choose the best VPN for PC
Choosing the best VPN for your PC is a very daunting task with so any VPN available today and the increasing cyber threats. To aid you in the task of selecting the best VPN for your PC, here are some vital points you need to consider.
- Consider a VPN with plenty number of server locations around the world. With this, you will have the option to select a server from any specific country. Additionally, you would be able to select the nearest server to you and log on to the fastest connection available.
- Choose a VPN which has a user-friendly client and good customer service. This will come handy when you need a question to be answered or when you have technical issue with your VPN connection.
Benefits of using VPN for PC
Using a VPN on your PC have numerous benefits and are discussed below;
- Enhanced Security. Using a VPN on your PC will ensure your safety online. It will help to encrypt all internet traffic of your computer through a secured network, making sure that your data are protected.
- Anonymity. With the use of VPN, you can browse the internet anonymously.
- Unblock websites. VPN allows you to bypass restrictions and visit censored websites and internet contents.
- Change of IP address. With VPN, you can easily change your PC’s IP address to that of a specific country.
- Increased performance. Your internet bandwidth efficiency can be increased with the use of a VPN.
How to set up a VPN for PC
Once you have subscribed to a particular VPN service, the first thing to do is to download the VPN’s app. After downloading the app, it will request you input your login details. In most cases, this is the username and password you created when signing up. Although, some VPN providers will assign you login details when you register. Once logged in, the VPN will either connect you to a server closest to you or list servers closest to you so you can select the one you prefer and connect to it. Worthy of note is that you can opt to configure your device’s network to connect directly to the VPN service, without leaving to download any of their app.
Choosing a server
Instead of getting connected to your VPN provider recommended server, you can choose which server and in which country you want to connect to. This is the case when you are trying to access contents from a country that you are restricted from accessing. But for security, speed and when necessary, it is advisable you connect to a server nearest to you.
These features varies from one VPN service to another, so it is important you read the documentation and try out some functions by clicking some buttons to learn what these buttons do and how you can use them to further increase your privacy, security and accessing restricted contents.
Why choose TopVPNchoice?
20+ VPN services
09 July 2018
During an Internet session, each person encountered such a nuisance […]
07 May 2018
Most of the people do not get access to most of […]