Best VPNs for Twitter 2019
$6.67 per month
|Visit Site ExpressVPN Review|
$4.99 per month
|Visit Site TunnelBear Review|
$1.25 per month
|Visit Site ZoogVPN Review|
$2.99 per month
|Visit Site NordVPN Review|
- Fastest VPN on the Market
- 1,500+ servers in 94 Countries
- Ultra Secure, No Logs
- Save up to 48% on a 1 year subscription
- VPN with a free version
- Easy-to-Use Apps
- 700+ Servers & 200K+ IP’s
- VPN with a free version
- Easy-to-Use Apps
- Save 90% on a 2 year subscription
- 42+ Servers & 500+ IP’s
Everything you need to know about VPN for Twitter
Twitter is a popular practical social network that is used to share your thoughts, ideas, and perceptions with other users. The Twitter system works in such a way that users can quickly and actively interact with each other, exchanging interesting moments from everyday life. Twitter is characterized by its user-friendly interface and ease of use. It can be effortlessly launched on different devices and systems, including Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, Windows Phone, BlackBerry OS, and HeyWire. Despite the harmlessness of this communication tool, many educational establishments and workplaces put a lock on access to Twitter in order to improve the performance and concentration of people on their duties and tasks. Some governments resort to censorship or full blocking of this platform. The reasons for such tough measures can be different prerequisites and opinions. These include both the cultural characteristics of a particular nation and the general political situation of the country. Nevertheless, even this kind of restrictions can easily be bypassed having a VPN in the arsenal. Its main feature is high efficiency, reliability, and maximum data security.
What is a Twitter VPN?
A VPN for Twitter is an effective system for circumventing restrictions and ensuring data security. It performs a number of necessary functions, providing high reliability and maximum protection during the online sessions. The main functions of a good VPN include:
- a Twitter VPN makes your actual IP address invisible;
- a qualitative VPN for Twitter offers a wide range of servers that are located in all corners of the earth and gives you the opportunity to use the exact virtual location that most suits you;
- the best VPN for Twitter easily and quickly bypasses all possible locks;
- a reliable Twitter VPN uses highly efficient VPN protocols, which create a secure tunnel for traffic routing (the OpenVPN protocol is one of the best);
- a good Twitter VPN applies a military-grade encryption to all your traffic;
- the best VPN provider for Twitter does not maintain accounting logs and has a policy without data registration, making your Internet activity completely anonymous.
All of the above functions emphasize the importance of a good and quality VPN, especially if you want to access Twitter regardless of your location and be confident of the safety and security of your personal data.
Why Do You Need a VPN for Twitter?
Two main ways of restriction are often used to block social networks. The first is geographic, the second is based on the user’s IP address. The VPN for Twitter is able to cope with any of these ways. VPN service hides your real IP address, giving you the IP of the server you choose. This process takes only a couple of seconds and you get unlimited access to Twitter. Correctly selected VPN for Twitter:
- allows to enjoy your favorite social network without worrying about the safety of data and the anonymity of your online sessions;
- does not maintain any data logs, so that your Internet activity will always be a secret;
- safely protects your security and privacy in the digital world;
- hides your actual location so that you can write anything from anywhere in the world without any problems.
Countries Blocking Twitter
Countries that completely restrict access to Twitter include:
- North Korea,
The governments of China and North Korea seek to maintain the isolation of their territory, therefore they block Twitter based on their political and cultural characteristics. As for Iran, Twitter has been banned since 2009. This is done to prevent any rebel movements and protests against legitimate authorities. Other countries use censorship or partial blocking of this social network. A number of such countries include:
- South Korea.
In the case of the above countries, it is difficult to determine the precise nature of censorship. It is established with respect to each country in private. For the most part, it is connected with the adopted state laws regulating the activities of citizens on the Internet. In any case, restrictions and censorship are based on the financial, cultural, and political interests of each country.
How to select the best VPN for Twitter?
In the process of choosing the best VPN for Twitter, be sure to take into account the following important factors since thanks to them you can get the most effective and reliable service:
- Stability and high speed of the connection. It is very important that the chosen VPN provides a high stability and speed of the connection. It will directly influence on how comfortable you will feel during the Internet surfing, as well as the safety of your data.
- Global server coverage. The more server database VPN has – the better you will feel. You can always find the most suitable server for you, connect to the right IP-address and fully enjoy your favorite Internet resources.
- High level of encryption. Most high-quality VPNs use military-grade encryption. This helps to keep your personal data in complete safety, since neither your ISP, hackers, nor the government will be able to decrypt your content.
- Ease of use. Regardless of the number of features and functionality of the VPN, if it has a complex interface, then its popularity is doomed. Users want to get the simplest and convenient tool in use, not thinking about the correctness of its configuration, but simply enjoying the digital world.
- Simultaneous connections. This is one of the most important factors, especially for users who need to simultaneously use a few devices. This feature will enable you to connect to the Internet safely to multiple users or from different gadgets.
- Guarantee. The best VPN for Twitter includes a trial version, as well as a money-back guarantee within 30 days. Thanks to this, you can fully verify that the chosen VPN is really what you need, while you will not risk your money.
How do I use Twitter on a VPN?
The correct installation and configuration of VPN is a very simple and straightforward process, regardless of which device you plan actively use. You only need to make some changes to the parameters of your VPN device network. All the necessary changes you receive directly from the VPN company that you have chosen. The installation process has some differences depending on the device used, however, below, we have indicated the basic steps that you need to do:
Decide on the choice of VPN
Make sure that you are fully satisfied with the pricing policy, functions and a number of countries, which covers the server base of the VPN. After you have made your choice, go to the official website of the VPN provider, pay the subscription and register your account.
Download the necessary software
After the successful completion of the first stage of registration, you will receive a confirmation letter from the VPN provider to the e-mail you have specified. This letter is most likely to contain links to the software for the computer, Android, and iOS. You will need these links for downloading the necessary software for the device you plan to use. Be sure to note that these links must lead you to the official VPN provider’s website or App Store. Once you successfully download the software, you will need to clear the cookies in your browser. This is necessary so that all identifiers for your location are deleted. After cleaning the browser, restart your device.
Open the VPN app
Switch on the device. After that, start the VPN application. From the list of servers provided to you, select one which geographic location is relatively close to your real location, and which is located in a country that does not have a Twitter lock.
Enjoy using Twitter
Connection to the server you selected takes a few seconds. After that, you will see a green icon at the top of the screen or on the taskbar. This means you can safely use Twitter because your connection is as secure as possible.
Unblocking Twitter Anywhere
To unblock Twitter, you can also use intelligent DNS proxy servers. They are great for using streaming sites since they are able to maintain the speed of the original Internet connection. In the case of Twitter, this feature does not matter much. Unlike intelligent DNS proxy servers, VPN provides its users with an additional layer of data protection. This is very important, especially if you are worried about the safety of your personal data and anonymity in the digital world. Only VPN provider is engaged in encryption of your traffic, protecting your online activity from unwanted surveillance from the Internet provider or government. In addition, VPN works fine regardless of what country you are in. You can always count on high-performance and high-quality work of VPN. Thus, if you want to comfortably use Twitter, without worrying about the safety of your personal information, it is highly recommended to use the best VPN provider. Since Twitter is different in the ability to support different devices, when choosing a VPN provider, be sure that the one you prefer also supports an extensive list of devices and will not limit your freedom of action. Often, good VPNs take this feature into account and provide applications for Android, Mac, PC, and iOS. Taking into account this suggestion, you will always be sure to get high-quality and reliable services.
Twitter is one of the most popular social networks, where users can actively interact with each other. However, there are a number of countries in which this platform is a subject to a full or partial blockage. Because of that, you may experience discomfort using Twitter while abroad. Some countries expose the entire Internet censorship, thereby limiting their citizens in the use of various online resources. If you live or are temporarily in countries like Iran, China, Turkey, Vietnam, North Korea, the United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, etc., and at the same time want to use Twitter, just advise you to seek help from the VPN. The best Twitter VPN will not only help you get access to Twitter but also provide you with an additional layer of data protection. By hiding your actual IP address and encrypting all your traffic, VPN provides you with complete confidentiality and prevents the accounting of your data.
Why choose TopVPNchoice?
20+ VPN services
09 July 2018
During an Internet session, each person encountered such a nuisance […]
07 May 2018
Most of the people do not get access to most of […]